Using Amazon S3 simple storage:
Click HERE to see a our video explains how you use Amazon S3, and how you make your .iso or zip file public and link it to your TrepStar project:
- There will be exactly one file per TrepStar project disc. Here is some more information on preparingfiles.
- Locate your iso (or zip) file on AmazonS3 (I'm assuming iso or zip file). \
- Right click on it and "Make Public".
- Right click on it again to get "properties".
- You should see the public URL which will look something like. https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/a1techinc/MyDVDProjectDisc1.iso.
- Right click on that URL and choose copy link location.
- In another browser window/tab, open your TrepStar project.
- Scroll down to the "Data burned to disc" section and right-click paste that URL into the form. Scroll down to save the form.