Wednesday, October 14, 2009

If I want a sample, do I need to upload the files for my cd or dvd?

For example, people have asked "...would be possible to create a project without burning the DVD itself? What I need is the DVD case with a design I have created, and the printing on the DVD. The DVD would be completely empty (with no data)."

We suggest creating a small .zip file with one small file in it.  Upload that file.  We must have a file to approve the project.

We do not offer the service of providing printed discs with no data on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TrepStar.com cdDVDfulfillment FAQ Help and Search

FAQ Help & Search
We produce your CD/DVD/USB Flash drive at order time.
These "On Demand", "Just in Time", "one off", "short run", CDs or DVDs or USB thumb drive products will be mailed directly to your customers (normally the next business day), in any quantity, and shipped to anywhere in the world with a USPS address.